1. Agricultural product: Any product which is produced or processed as food by utilizing natural resources, agricultural materials and technology, including cultivation, forestry, aquaculture, and animal husbandry or any product promulgated by the Central Competent Authority.
2. Operator: Any individual or legal entity who engages in the production, processing, packaging, importing, distribution or sale of agricultural products.
3. Organic agriculture: Any farming practice including cultivation, forestry, aquaculture, and animal husbandry without using chemical fertilizer, chemical pesticide, genetically modified organism (GMO), and related products, based on the principle of ecological balance and nutrient recycling.
4. Organic agricultural product: Any agricultural product that is produced, processed, packaged and distributed in accordance with the certification standard established by the Central Competent Authority and certified under this Act, or any imported agricultural product approved in accordance with Article 17 paragraph 1 of this Act.
5. In-conversion agricultural product: Any agricultural product that is undergoing conversion to organic, during which the product is required to be produced, processed, packaged and distributed in accordance with the certification standard established by the Central Competent Authority and certified under this Act.
8. Accreditation body: An institution or legal entity who is reviewed and permitted by the Central Competent Authority and with the qualification to conduct accreditation activities prescribed by this Act.
9. Accreditation: The process in which the accreditation body evaluates whether an institution, school or legal entity is qualified to provide certification services prescribed by this Act under a contract.
10. Certification body: An institution, school or legal entity who is accredited by the accreditation body to provide certification services.
The Central Competent Authority may promulgate the upper limit for certification service fee.
2. Enforcing the broadcaster to suspend the broadcast and withdraw advertising materials.