Welcome to the official website of “Organic Agriculture Promotion Center of National Chung Hsing University and Council of Agriculture, Executive Yuan”, at the address of www.oapc.org.tw (hereinafter referred to as this website)
B. Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data
When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will ask you to provide necessary personal information according to the functional nature of the service, and process and use your personal information within the specific purpose; We will not use your information for other purposes without your written consent.
This website will store information on your name, email address, contact information and usage time when you use interactive functions such as service mailbox and questionnaire survey.
During general browsing, the server will automatically record relevant behavior, including the IP address of the device you used, the usage time, the browser you used, the browsing and clicking data records, etc., which will serve as a reference for us to improve the website service. This record is for internal application and will not be published to the public.
To provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analysis of the collected questionnaire survey and the contents, and present the statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results, except for internal research, we will publish the statistical data and explanatory text as necessary, but not involving the data of specific individuals.
C. Data Protection
The server of this website is equipped with firewall, anti-virus system and other related information security equipment. Additional necessary security measures are taken to protect the website and your personal information, and only authorized personnel are allowed to access it.
If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will strictly require them to abide by the confidentiality obligations, and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure their compliance.
D. Links to External Sites
E. Policy on Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
This website will not actively offer, exchange, lease or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, organizations, private enterprises or public institutions, except for legal basis or contractual obligations.
The circumstances of the preceding proviso include but are not limited to:
- Permitted with your written consent.
- Explicitly stipulated by the law.
- To protect you from danger to your life, body, liberty or property.
- Collaboration with public agencies or academic research institutions necessary for statistical or academic research in the public interest, and the information is processed by the provider or collected in way that no identity of the specific parties is disclosed.
- When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or hinder the rights and interests of the website and other users or cause damage to anyone, the disclosure of your personal information may be deemed necessary for the purpose of identification, contact or legal action, as determined by the website administrator.
- Permitted for your rights and benefit.
- The website administrator will supervise and manage commissioned vendors or individuals in collecting, processing or utilizing your personal information with due diligence.